We’re excited to share with you the release of our newest features and enhancements to the NSR Platform, including:
- Support for Lending Club Buying and Selling from the FolioFN Secondary Market
- Historical Data Views in the Strategy Builder
- Standard Deviation Metrics in the Strategy Builder
- Ability to View Matching Notes in Portfolio Analysis
Today we are launching these highly-anticipated features to give our investors access to faster liquidity, faster cash deployment, and enhance the tools NSR clients have available to analyze their portfolios as well as any strategy or index views you may follow.
Lending Club FolioFN Secondary Market Note Buying
Starting today, NSR Invest clients will have unprecedented access to purchase notes from the Lending Club secondary market with up to 110 available filter criteria options – the most comprehensive automated buying solution available today. You can now convert your favorite strategy to make it compatible with secondary market buying. There are two different ways to access purchasing for the secondary market – manually and automatically.
Manual Secondary Market Investing
- Utilize up to 110 available filter criteria options to narrow down which notes you would like to buy
- Select your compatible, linked Lending Club account from the drop-down list
- Click the “Buy” button next to the corresponding loan to queue the purchase of that note
- Available for all Lending Club Self-Directed accounts
Automated Secondary Market Investing
- Utilize up to 110 available filter criteria options to build your ideal investment strategy and add appropriate secondary market filter requirements
- Add the strategy to your auto investing settings by going to “Investing” -> “Accounts” and clicking the plus sign to add a strategy and check the “Secondary” box for the strategy
- Available for Lending Club Self-Directed accounts
- Clients must have at least a $20,000 balance between all accounts linked to the NSR Platform
Lending Club FolioFN Secondary Market Note Selling
Self-Directed Lending Club accounts will now also be able to sell notes on the secondary market. Although p2p lending is a longer-term investment, this feature will allow clients the ability to liquidate a portion or all of a Lending Club account. Our helpful dynamic chart allows you to understand the market rate and volume of similar loans listed for sale – making it easier to find a fair selling price for your loans.
Historical Data Views in the Strategy Builder
A popular request from our clients has been the ability to see point-in-time metrics about strategies they are building and their portfolios. Now, with the Historical Data Views module, you will be able to view performance data as of a specific start and end date. You can also see the performance of a set of loans as of a specified payment period.
This new feature makes it possible to track cohorts of loans over their duration and make better-informed decisions on performance over similar periods.
- Available to clients with both Self-Directed and Fully-Managed accounts
- Clients must have at least $20,000 balance between all accounts linked to the NSR Platform
Standard Deviation Metrics in the Strategy Builder
NSR Invest is focused on helping our clients be successful in achieving their p2p investing goals. While overall ROI or return on investment is an important metric, tracking the standard deviation of different credit attributes in your portfolio can help to assess risk & reward in a more meaningful way.
- Available to all clients
- Access by going to “Analytics” for Lending Club or Prosper and selecting the standard deviation symbol to the left of each result breakdown.
Ability to View Matching Notes in Portfolio Analysis
When analyzing your investment portfolio, it can be helpful to segment different groups of loan investments within your portfolio to consider selling or directly to help evaluate changes you may wish to make to your investment strategy in the future.
- Available to all clients
- Access by going to “Analytics” for Lending Club or Prosper clicking “Portfolio Analysis,” select a portfolio and then click “View Matching Note Details” below the Portfolio Analysis button.
We hope you like these new features and find them helpful in optimizing your p2p investing success. As always, we’re interested in hearing your feedback, so please let us know what you think! You can chat with us in-app or call us at 720-259-0455.